The Harold E. and Henrietta C. Lee Breast Center
Setting New Standards
for Better Treatment
If a breast cancer diagnosis has entered your life, or the life of your loved one, we want you to know that medical advancements for this disease are saving lives every day. At the Lee Breast Center at USC, patients will access a full spectrum of services by a team of breast cancer experts. We provide the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies to precisely diagnose and stage each person’s cancer. We treat the whole person, not just the cancer. Our multidisciplinary approach customizes therapy for an individualized treatment plan for each person. You are unique, and we will treat you that way.
One of only a few facilities in Southern California built exclusively for cancer research and patient care, the USC Norris Cancer Hospital is affiliated with the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. Effort is focused on continuing to build treatment bridges between clinical care and research. Among our latest advances are:
- Onco-plastic surgery, which combines cancer surgery with plastic and reconstructive surgery for optimal clinical and cosmetic results.
- Lymphedema Risk Reduction/Reverse Mapping Study – techniques that identify breast and arm-draining nodes to minimize the risk of arm swelling and lymph node surgery.
- Specialized minimally invasive surgery that minimizes scarring and speeds recovery.
- Targeted Intraoperative Radiotherapy that delivers radiation during surgery (if patient qualifies). One dose of radiation, compared to the standard dose of radiation given daily over five to six weeks, minimizes side effects and speeds patient recovery significantly.
Proceeds support breast cancer awareness and research at
the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
We won't rest until there’s a cure. You can join us in the fight against breast cancer.
Donate online and help put an end to breast cancer.
- Customized screening using digital mammography, ultrasound and MRI
- Risk assessment and genetic counseling
- Detection, diagnosis and comprehensive tissue analysis.
- Customized surgical, medical and radiological treatments
- Innovative clinical trials
- Lifestyle redesign program for cancer survivors
- Lynn Cohen Clinic for women at high risk for breast or ovarian cancer
Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
New Hope for Breast Cancer Patients.
We provide and pioneer clinical trials that are a crucial step in advancing care and developing potentially beneficial drugs and treatments. Our expert, caring physicians and researchers will work side by side with you to develop a personalized plan for your care, including innovative clinical trials that can save lives.
See a list of breast cancer clinical trials we currently provide.
For more information and to learn more about your options, please call (323) 865-3111.
Lynne Cohen Preventive Care Clinic
We're also home to the Lynne Cohen Preventative Care Clinic, a highly specialized, innovative women's care facility that unites research, screening and clinical care for women who are at risk for both ovarian and breast cancers Patients receive comprehensive breast and gynecologic exams and screenings, access to some of the latest clinical trials, genetic counseling and, if needed, psycho-social counseling.
To learn more, visit: